Our DT Gal Sue W. has created cute card to share today. I hope you enjoy it.
1. Trim score and fold SBB smooth white cardstock to make a 5 x 5 inch side fold card.
2. Stamp image from Penny Black – Slapstick to X-Press It blending card using Memento tuxedo black ink.
3. Colour the image with Copic markers. Trim to 2-2/8 x 4” and sponge edges with Ranger tea dye ink.
4. Matt image to the plain side of the DSP, which should be 1/8” larger all around and also, sponged with tea dye ink.
5. Using DSP from Authentique 6 x 6 Bundle: Gathering lay a 2-inch strip of striped paper over the card front. Then add a strip two inches wide down the left side over the striped DSP.
6. Add three pieces of assorted DSP from the same collection, changing the angles slightly.
7. Adhere the coloured image to the front of card.
8. Using the Die-namics Prima Donna Petals die cut one flower from three assorted scraps of DSP. Layer the flower using Dries Clear adhesive and position to card front left side.
9. Die cut two circles using Spellbinders Large Circle dies. One from DSP and one from smooth white card.
10. Die cut two sizes of buttons using the Memory Box scalloped buttons die and scraps of dsp.
11. Thread a length of linen thread through the buttons and finish with a bow.
12. Adhere the Spellbinder circles with the buttons to the front right side of card. Using a Copic Multiliner add the XOXO by hand.13. To complete the card add two chocolate Flourish With A Bling pearls.
We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.
If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,