Monday, September 10, 2012

A New Challenge Has Started!

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to our new challenge & Blog Hop. 
Thank you so much to everyone who entered our last challenge.
(Please note: This challenge & Blog Hop is only open to Australian residents with an Australian delivery address - sorry we do not ship Internationally.)
The Challenge:
Inspiration : 

Challenge : Create a project using the photo as your inspiration & having 'Buttons, buttons & more buttons - include buttons.
The project can be a card, a scrapbook layout or off the page project......it's totally up to you!
Stamps :
NO Digital stamps please
The Prize :
Our challenge this month is kindly sponsored by "Flourish with a Bling". 
You can win this wonderful Prize Pack valued at $30.00:

Challenge Rules:
Your entry MUST
*be newly created following the current challenge guidelines
*link back to Scrapbook Boutique Blog
*not be entered in to more than three challenge sites
*you must be an Australian resident with an Australian delivery address
You may enter as many times as you like. But, in the interest of fairness, we will remove any entries that do not follow our simple guidelines and/or those entries shall not be eligible for prizes.
Thanks for understanding and playing along!
We look forward to seeing your creations.
Challenge Closes : Midnight, Sunday 30th September 2012
How to Enter : Upload your entry to your blog, click on your Blog's title, copy the URL, and add it to by clicking on the InLinkz button below
 


OR 
  • If you don't have a blog you can still enter our challenge & play along by uploading your entry photo to a photo hosting site like Flickr & linking the URL of that hosted photo into InLinkz below.
  • Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Scrapbook Boutique Challenge and link it back to this post 
  • Leave us a comment
Here is my take on the challenge to kick things off!
Materials:
Basic Grey Paper (Background) 
Basic Grey Buttons (assorted)
All elements & lettering cut with my Silhouette Cameo

 The Blog Hop:
We also have a Blog Hop happening so be sure to visit all of our talented design Gals'  blogs to see their wonderful creations & leave them a comment.



Comment Prize:
Follow along, you could win this great stamp set.
(hop closes midday Monday 17th September 2012). To be eligible to enter the Blog Hop prize draw you must leave a comment on all five of our Designer Gal's Blogs & then come back & leave a final comment on Scrapbook Boutique's blog where we will choose a randomly drawn winner for this cute Prima 'La Femme' Stamp set.


Blog Hop starts HERE:
SCRAPBOOK BOUTIQUE (you are here)
ANGELA
LINDA

IMPORTANT : Please be sure to link your entry correctly, by clicking on the URL of your challenge entry post (not your whole blog ) & paste the link into InLinkz. 
Please leave a comment after linking.
Good luck!





Thanks for stopping by,
If you have any questions please email us at:
Happy crafting,







 

17 comments:

  1. Stunning cards this month - I love all the buttons! Can't wait to play along x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the hop - I'm heading for my button stash now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from the hop. Great inspirations. The stamps are just wonderful I do like them. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the cards and layouts with the buttons, I'm going to try and get one done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge and I know exactly the type of page I'm going to create with this one - can't wait to get started... after I hop, of course!
    Cheerio!
    Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all these projects are "cute as a button". I have lots of buttons in my stash so I hope I find time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've hopped along and loved all the inspiration on offer. Fabulous pieces by the design team. Going to print out my photos and get started tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Evelyn! Love your button heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects - yet again. All fab in their own way - but different. Thanks DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check out all the projects on the hop and I must say they are all fantastic. Can't wait to get started on my own creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your LO is awesome Evelyn! Love love love the button heart, it's genius!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I [heart] your layout, Evelyn. The buttons are just right for adding extra interest to your "cute as" photo. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved your "cute as a button " layout Evelyn and have popped a message into all the blog hop girls too. Great projects this month - all lovely spring colours.
    Great prize too - I am loving the Prima stamp I got from you with the piano- it stamps up so well.
    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. All linked up - this was a really fun challenge for me! And my first official scrapbook page completed in absolutely ages. Thank you SBB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous button projects from the DT girls! Loved them.. will have to dig some out and have a play.. but that inspiration photo is making my hungry so I need to fuel up first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved all the DTs gorgeous button projects on the hop. Will have to drag out my stash and tackle the challenge. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your LO Evelyne, a lovely way to display the buttons.
    Just finished the hop, great inspiration from the DT, thanks for the chance to win this stamp set....another one I need : )

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10