Friday, May 11, 2012

Printer's Tray by Angela

Hi Everyone
Our DT Gal Angela has created this fabulous Printers Tray by 7 Gypsies to share today.
I hope you enjoy it.


A little bit of pre planning goes a long way in getting this project up and finished in no time.
First you need to work out what theme you want and where you are going to hang/place it.
I have some gorgeous photos of my children that I wanted to showcase, so I decided in family theme with some small pics old and new of my husband and I.
I wanted to use muted tones that would suit my scrap room.  I decided the Basic Grey Little Black Dress and MME Lost & Found 2 Sunshine range would fit perfectly.
I measured the places I wanted to have these photos and printed them out.
Once you place your  photos and with decorative punches and dies, you can decorate as you wish.

Materials:


Thanks for stopping by,
If you have any questions please email us at:
Happy crafting,








1 comment:

01 09 10