Our DT Gal Therese has created this beautiful card to share today. I hope you enjoy it.
1. Fold a card base in Rain cut 150mm X 210mm in half.
2. Cut Ring Around the Rosie 130mm X 100mm and run the right edge only in the largest Labels Eight die through the Bigshot. Swipe the edges with Pixie Dust.
3. Cut Marbles (B)140mm X 105mm, adhere this directly beneath the left side of the paper and then freehand cut a matching 5mm edge on the right side (if you need to, mark the cutting line with a pencil, you can always erase it later). Swipe the edges with Pixie Dust.
4. Adhere this panel to the card base aligning it with the card fold. Freehand cut another 5mm border on the right side of the card base.
5. Prepare your stamp on a block and ink it up in VersaMark.
6. Die cut the largest clock on thin cardboard (ie cereal packet). Ink the die cut with VersaMark and emboss in white. Repeat this process 3 – 4 times and after the final embossing layer press the stamp onto the die cut whilst it is still wet. Hold good pressure for a few seconds.
7. Apply Bahama Blue and Starlight Silver inks as highlights to the clock and attach it to the front of the card using foam dimensionals.
8. Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock cut 25mm X 50mm in Lady Bug. Round the right corners and swipe the edges with Pixie Dust. Attach with foam dimensionals to the upper left side of the card.
We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.
If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,