Our DT Gal Therese has created a very sweet card to share today.
I hope you enjoy it.
Accessories: Fiskars Stamp Press, Goodbye Static Pad, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bigshot, Memory Box - Puffy Clouds Die, Pastel Chalks, Copic Multiliner 0.3, Foam Dimensionals, Double-sided Tape.
1. Fold a white card base 210mm X 150mm in half.
2. Cut a white panel 55mm X 95mm. Die cut the largest cloud die and sponge sky blue chalk to create the sky. I always work from the top downwards.
3. Use the Multiliner to draw the ‘line’ and ‘pegs’. Then stamp the sentiment along the lower edge in the black and pink as shown.
4. Using the plain pink design paper stamp the grid in pink and emboss the dots in white. Die cut 2 infant bodysuits in each as well as 1 in the patterned pink paper. Attach these to the ‘line’ using foam dimensionals.
5. Mount this onto plain pink design paper cut 65mm x 105mm using double-sided tape. Finally, attach this to the card front with foam dimensionals.
We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.
If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,