Our DT Gal Therese has created a very cute card to share today.
I hope you enjoy it.
Don't you just love that little bird.
Accessories: Fiskars Stamp Press, Ink Blending Tool, Non-stick Craft Sheet, Copic Multiliner Pen 0.3, Lifestyle Crafts Cutting Dies - Nesting Ovals, Mask Paper, Double Sided Tape, Foam Dimensionals, Removable Adhesive.
1. Fold a Kraft card base 105mm x 300mm in half.
2. Cut Blending Cardstock 70mm x 110mm. Stamp cloud images as shown in Tuxedo Black. Stamp these again on mask paper and cut them out. Use the removable adhesive to stick these to the clouds.
3. Stamp the branch in the lower left corner. Then use the blending tool to add the blue distress inks over the entire background, leaving the centre lighter. Remove the mask paper.
4. Colour the branch with E29 and E37. Colour the leaves in YG25 and add a little T0 to the edges of the clouds. Stamp the bird onto the branch. Attach this panel with double – sided tape to Coffee cardstock cut to 80mm X 117mm. Use foam dimensionals to affix this to the card front.
5. Stamp the bird a second time and colour its back with R05 and R27. Its wing is coloured with B000, B02 and B95. Use Y11, Y13 and Y35 to colour its stomach and tail feathers. Fussy cut this and attach it with foam dimensionals.
6. Stamp the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and use an appropriately sized oval die to draw the speech bubble with the Multiliner pen. Cut around this leaving a small border and attach with foam dimensionals.
Sharing ideas....Fab Find
Great tutorial from Jennifer Mcguire & Hero Arts on how to make a Floating Window card.
Watch the video
You can visit our blog or You tube to watch the video
We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.
If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,