Our DT Gal Narelle has created a cute card to share today.
I hope you enjoy it.
Echo Park "Country Drive" papers
Distress Ink - "Tea Dye"
1. Create a Vanilla card base from a piece of cardstock cut to 21.5cm x 15cm and fold in half.
2. Cut the bugs/butterfly square from the reverse of “Summer Dress” paper from the Echo Park Country Drive Pack.
3. Trim the bug/butterfly paper to 14.5cm wide, then cut two strips that are 2 rows of bugs/butterflies high (about 2.8cm)
4. Flip over the remaining bug/butterfly paper and cut a piece that is 14.5cm x 4.5cm.
5. Ink the edges of all the pieces using Distress Ink.
6. Punch 2 Border strips from vanilla cardstock and adhere to the back of the orange panel.
7. Adhere the two bug/butterfly strips to the top and bottom of the card.
8. Lace pink twine through the border punch and tie off at the back.
9. Mount the panel on the front of the card with foam mounting tape.Fussy cut 9 butterflies from the remains of the bug/butterfly paper and adhere to the card using a the zig glue. Roll a fine line of the glue down the butterfly body and fold the wings back as you stick them down to give dimension.
Sharing Ideas....Fab FindLearn how to make a cute Dress Form Pin Cushion, using the Sew Nifty Stamp & Die set
You can visit our blog or You tube to watch the video
We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.
If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,