Thursday, August 4, 2011

Coming Soon.....New Six by Six collections from My Mind's Eye

Hi Everyone

Calling all card makers, mini album lovers and scrapbookers!
Have we got a new collection for you!

Meet MME's  newest collection:
sixbysix
MME-Summer2011_six by six
Six By Six includes 12 different 6x6 all ORIGINAL paper pad designs.
Each pad contains 24 double-sided sheets.
These all look yummy!


We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.


If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Love 6x6 pads- they are so versatile! And I love MME!
    Cant wait to get my hands on some..... but which one will I pick?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! MME has some of the best papers and I am totally addicted to the 6 X 6 paper pads at the moment, they are perfect for cards!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10