Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Layered Stamped Background Technique

Hi Everyone

I came across this fun stamping technique from Shari at Hero Arts & thought I would share it with you.
Have you tried stamping on watercolour paper?
It's fun, I hope you find some time to give it a go.


















Watch the video (courtesy of Hero Arts)
(video viewable from our blog or You tube)



We love to receive your feedback, so why not leave us a comment.

If you have any questions please email us at:
or click the tab at the top of the blog Home Page.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,


Evelyn

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing look to your card! Knowing that no two would look the same also has its benefits, a surprise when the stamp is lifted. Thank you for sharing this technique, I must direct my stamping friends to your blog to see!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this card and love the look of it,Thank you for the video Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10