Sunday, August 1, 2010

JOIN US FOR OUR VERY FIRST CHALLENGE!

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to our very first Scrapbook Boutique Card challenge.
(Please note: This challenge is only open to Australian residents with an Australian delivery address - sorry we do not ship Internationally.)

The Colour Inspiration :















The Challenge : Colours

Create a card using the colours BLUE & YELLOW.


The Prize :
One randomly chosen winner will win a $20.00 Scrapbook Boutique Gift Voucher

Challenge Rules:

Your entry must:

*be newly created following the current challenge guidelines
*link back to Scrapbook Boutique Blog
*not cross-promote any other events or other businesses unrelated to us
*not be entered in to more than three challenge sites
*you must be an Australian resident with an Australian delivery address (sorry)

You may enter as many times as you like. But, in the interest of fairness, we will remove any entries that do not follow our simple guidelines and/or those entries shall not be eligible for prizes.
Thanks for understanding and playing along!


We look forward to seeing your card creations.


Challenge Closes : Midnight Sunday 21st August 2010.


How to Enter :
  • Upload your card to your blog, click on your blog's title, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
  • Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Scrapbook Boutique August Colour Challenge and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
  • Update ! (If you don't have a blog you can load your photo to another host site e.g. Flickr & then link back the URL at the top from the hosted photo & link it using Mr. Linky below).
  • Feel free to grab our challenge badge for your blog.

Good Luck!

14 comments:

  1. fine tuning my new blog now, hope to have my card uploaded soon.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for offering this fun opportunity and the chance to see the wonderful creations of others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great challenge totally enjoyed creating it ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered mine now :)

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Evelyn for giving us this great opportunity. love your blog. Hope you like my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Evelyn for giving me this opportunity! It is the very first time I have entered a competition and I'm a complete novice at blogging. I love your store and your blog page. I had a lot of fun creating my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved playing with the colour combination here. Thanks for the challenge Evelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All done! I had fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first challenge ever, thank you for you site. I am very, very new to blogging, very new to card making, very new to everything..lol thanks for you site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    It was great fun creating, thanks for giving us the opportunity.
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new challenge
    Thanks heaps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My entry in in, thanks Evelyn for hosting the challenge, looking forward to more!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I just found this blog, and I'm amazed with the level of skill that the projects represent! Also, what a super awesome challenge - I couldn't resist but play along! :) I hope I'm not too late. It says that the deadline is Sunday at midningt, but tonight is 22nd, not 21st. If I'm late though, it's not a biggie - I loved the challenge, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10